Slider Revolution update failed, unable to reinstall

I was updating the Slider Revolution plugin today, but the update failed (timed out). The plugin was removed from my plugins dashboard, so I tried to re-install from the plugin section in X. This prompted an error: “destination folder already exists”.

There is no slider folder in my wp-content/plugins folder (checked via ftp). Is there another folder somewhere that I need to delete? If so, do I lose any data?

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

I was just about to submit the secure note when I realized I had checked the ftp folders for a different domain… sorry for wasting your time. Found the plugin folder, deleted it and reinstalled. All is well now :slight_smile:

Glad to hear that :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.