Slider revolution transition

Hi there,

On this site: http://gainful-poetry.flywheelsites.com/
I have setup a slider which produces a very strange transition (light yellow background which does not belong there). You can only reproduce this by clicking back and forward a few times with the navigation controls.

You see this to and any idea what could cause this?

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked your site and can confirm the issue. To help you find out what could be the cause of the issue we need your website details to check the Rev. slider.

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
    All the best!

Hey @timschouwink,

I’ve tried several different transition and layer animation settings but the issue persists. This looks like a bug with Slider Revolution. I’ve recorded the issue and will post this to our issue tracker. For now, you need to use a different animation.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.