Slider Revolution stopped working

Hi, ever since updating to the latest X Theme (great theme btw!), my slider revolution plugin is no longer working. It seems to have been uninstalled and when I try to install it through the theme I keep encountered an error - which I can’t access the details of either.

Any help with this?
Thanks

Hi @rockinaway,

Thanks for writing in.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

Hi sorry

Website: www.dentalnotebook.com

Thanks

Any help with this Nico?

Hi,

The login is not working.

Please provide us your login in Secure Note

Thanks

Sorry I have updated the login!

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for the login but we won’t be able to check the issue right now because we can’t see the error that revolution slider causes when you install it and I won’t be able to install and activate revolution slider because the site will be down if the error display and we won’t be able to troubleshoot it since we do not have your FTP details.

Kindly try doing the following, login through FTP and open the wp-config.php file. Find the code define( 'WP_DEBUG', false ); and set it to true. Reinstall Rev Slider and you should be able to see information about the error. Kindly post the error that you have here and provide us with your FTP details in a secure note so that we can check it.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.