Slider Revolution | Slides broken

Hi there,

My sliders are working while using the slider revolution previews, background picture + slides animation works fine. However on the website itself only the background picture is showing.

I have been waiting for a plugin update but the problem still persist. Also i wanted to downgrade the slider revolution plugin from SR website but i am not able to do as i must buy the product to do so.

Thank you for you time,

Hello @sssadmin,

Thanks for writing in! This issue could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

• Testing for Plugin Conflict
  • CSS/JS Customization
  • Disabling Cache
  • Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thank you, i added a secure note on my previous message

Hey @sssadmin,

Another possible reason for this is Version Incompatibility. Please update Slider Revolution to the latest supported version. You can see the supported version of Bundled Plugins here https://theme.co/docs/version-compatibility

If updating Slider Revolution still doesn’t help, please copy your live site to a staging server because we need to test deeper and that would mean testing Slider Revolution and our theme only. It isn’t possible to be done in your live site as it would cause disruption to your live site’s operation and there’s a risk of breaking something as we test configurations.

Once you’ve copied your site to a staging server, please give us staging access as you’ve provided for your live site. Then, please also provide FTP access to both live and staging servers.

Thanks.

Thank you, the last compatible version is Revolution Slider 6.2.22 and xtheme do not offer to update to version .22.

Right now i have the 6.2.21 version, to install the vesion .22 do i have to uninstall completely Slider Revolution, then reinstall it ?

If doing so i am worried to lose all the sliders created til now., or can i do it and i will find all sliders again?

Hi @sssadmin,

You will find the previous slides even if you delete and install another version of the plugin, still I would suggest you take a backup of your slides by exporting.
So if anything wrong happens, you will be able to import those from your backup.

Thanks

Thank you @tristup it worked well. Great support, as always !

Hi @sssadmin,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.