Slider Revolution Slicey Add-On

Please check out the Welcome Page on my website.
jobs.rediresults.com
I"m using a premiium slider with the Slicey Add-on.
I attached a screen shot of how it appears on my monitor and devices.
Several users have sent me screen shots of how the page appears on their laptops and the Navigation Bar (below slider) is cut off.
When a user opens the home page/aka welcome page i want the slider to show but i also want the navbar visible underneath the slider.

Troubleshooting Steps thus far.
I have modified the slider layout
Slider Settings < Slide Layout
Tried multiple settings but nothing working on the other end for the 2 users.
I have also made sure their screen resolutions were not modified, cleared cache, browning hx, etc.
I’m attaching 3 screenshots. 1 of my computer where everything looks great and 1 of my business partner’s laptops where it’s messed up (and his screen resollutions).



Hello There,

Thank you for the very detailed post information. To resolve your issue, please edit your slider and in the slider layout, select the “Fullscreen slider”. To display menu at the bottom of the slider, you will need to add an offset container so that the height of the slider will leave some space to accommodate the navbar.

60 pixels is not enough because at this moment, the height of the navbar is 78.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you so very much. It was step 2 that was the issue. i didn’t even know that setting existed.
Thanks again so much.

Hey,

You are welcome!