Slider Revolution Responsiveness

Hello,

I’m having some trouble styling slider revolution for mobile and tablet devices. I have everything how I want it to look on desktop, but on smaller devices the button sizes are being thrown off as well as the text.

I have all of the settings for each layer set to auto responsive, and that didn’t seem to help. I also tried editing the slides in each separate viewpoint but the buttons would remain too small even though it showed the button spanning the width of the screen on the backend.

Any advice?

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, you’re referring to the 3rd slide, right? the first and second slide looks fine on my end. Delete your 3rd slide and duplicate the second slide, re-create your 3rd slide base on that duplicate.

You can also watch this documentation here on how you can work on the slider responsiveness.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.