Slider revolution problems in app demo

Hi,
I’ve install the app demo content but I have problems when Slider revolution is active, it blocks the home page. Now I have a screen where it’s saids record not founded. Cornerstone have problems in that page too.
When the plug in is not enable or active, I have no problems at all.

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Have you tried importing it again? It happens if you didn’t install and activate rev-slider before the import.

And please provide your site’s URL and admin login credentials in a secure note, I like to see it too :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hi Rad,
Thanks for your reply.
Yes I think that was the problem, I install the Revolution Slider after download the demo content. Information in the secure note as you request.

Hi there,

I don’t see any secure note in your post :slight_smile:

Please try re-importing your demo while Revslider is active.

Thanks!

Hi,

I import again the Demo while rev slider was installed and active, and now it works perfectly.
thank you !!

You’re most welcome!