Slider Revolution problem

Hi, i have a question about Slider Revolution.

I downloaded & installed Slider Revolution plugin from X overview page on my wordpress dashboard.

After that, i would like to use Slider Revolution, and i cannot register it + can’t download templates.

When i try to register with Item Purchase code (theme X), it says it’s not correct.

Could you please let me know if i have to actually buy Slider Revolution or it’s included in Theme X - im pretty sure it’s included.

Thank you.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! The bundle Revolution Slider with the X|Theme/PRO is FREE, you don’t need to validate it. The plugin functions 100% without license registration.

The thing is, that Template Library is addons for Themepunch’s premium customers only. If you need a demo slider, you can manually download it from here and import to your Revolution Slider.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I am trying to make Slider revolution now, however, it keep gives me the error - please see the screenshot below.

Also, i downloaded template from the link that i got from you, however, when i try to install that demo, it also giving me the error.

Please help! Thanks!

Hi There,

I have created a duplicate slider and then I was able to select under Cornerstone.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.