Slider Revolution - odd line at top of slider

I created my first slider at:

epn.global

In general it went great, but I have an odd line of code that is appearing at the top of each slide when it first appears that I do not know how to get rid of.

Please advise on how to get rid of this piece of code

Thank You

Annette Traband

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in! please do a testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Yes…it was a plug-in causing the problem.

Thank You

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.