Slider Revolution not working with Pro

I asked about this already, but a couple of weeks ago my topic was closed without being resolved (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/conflict-with-essential-grid-and-slider-revolution/16219). That’s frustrating.

I purchased Pro and I purchased Slider Revolution (separately). Initially, everything was working fine. I installed Essential Grid, and then Slider Revolution stopped working on the backend (still works on the frontend).

I tried deactivating and even uninstalling Essential Grid, but Slider Revolution still isn’t working. I can’t continue developing this site until this gets resolved.

Hey @DoebankDesigns,

We’re sorry that your thread got closed. It must have been a glitch in our system.

I logged in to your site and Slider Revolution is working fine. Please see the Secure Note.

Can clear your browser cache and give us a screen recording so we could see what’s happening on your end? Also, try the troubleshooting tips provided here.

Thanks.

Well, yes…I know it’s working on the front end. Is Slider Revolution not supposed to display on the builder when editing the page? Maybe I was expecting it to because initially it did.

Hi There,

This issue has already been added to our issue tracker.

Please bear with us.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.