Slider revolution not working properly

The post based slider at home suddenly shows on 2 of the 4 slides a blanco slide. I really don’t know how to solve…

DETAILS:

WordPress versie 5.3.2
Theme: X Child Theme (versie 1.0.0)
Huidige plugin: Slider Revolution (versie 6.2.2)
PHP versie 7.2.14

Foutdetails

Een fout van het type E_ERROR werd veroorzaakt op regelnummer 15 van het bestand /home/verwaard/domains/verwaard-bv.nl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/views/modals-copyright.php. Foutmelding: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method RevSliderFunctions::get_addition() in /home/verwaard/domains/verwaard-bv.nl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/views/modals-copyright.php:15
Stack trace:
#0 /home/verwaard/domains/verwaard-bv.nl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/includes/shortcode_generator/shortcode_generator.class.php(242): require_once()
#1 /home/verwaard/domains/verwaard-bv.nl/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): RevSliderShortcodeWizard::enqueue_files(‘update.php’)
#2 /home/verwaard/domains/verwaard-bv.nl/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#3 /home/verwaard/domains/verwaard-bv.nl/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#4 /home/verwaard/domains/verwaard-bv.nl/public_html/wp-admin/includes/template.php(2049): do_action(‘admin_footer’, ‘update.php’)
#5 /home/verwaard/domains/verwaard-bv.nl/public_html/wp-admin/update.php(49): iframe_footer()
#6 {main}
thrown

Hey Vink,

I’m sorry but I’m not seeing the errors you posted and the post base slider works fine. With that said, the problem could either be a custom code in your child theme, a 3rd-party plugin conflict or a specific slider setup.

First, please do all the suggestions in our Common Issues Troubleshooting article here: https://theme.co/docs/common-issues. If the parent theme is causing the issue or you determined that the issue is specific to a slider, please copy your live site to a staging server and give us Staging WordPress Admin and FTP access in a Secure Note. If this is your first time setting up a staging site, I understand this requires extra work. But, this is better than risking disrupting your live site’s operation.

Thanks.

I have send you the login.

Hi Vink,

You have 2 slides on that Slider, one is with those proper layers (title, subtitle, button, etc) and one that is totally empty.

What the slider is doing is going through on those two slides, that is why the 2nd and 4th slides are just empty space.

Please disable that 2nd slide, so the slider will only use the first slide. You can click that eye icon corresponding to deactivate that slide.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Okay, that was easy to solve! Stupid that I did not notice. Thanks. I guess that the extra empty slide is created accidentally. Thanks!

Glad to hear it’s sorted, Vink.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.