Slider revolution not registered

HI, I’ve downloaded and activated Slider REvolution as part of the x theme pack. While it says it’s activated when I go to the slider revolution page it tells me it requires registration. ??

Hi @graceevolve,

Thanks for writing in! Since the Revolution Slider you have is bundled with the X, you don’t need to validate it. The plugin functions 100% without license registration. Though some plugin may require a separate license from the author for Premium features or Add-ons.

We provide the updates for these extensions rather than from the plugin developers’ automatic updater.

We always try and upgrade as soon as possible when a new plugin release is made to ensure our customers are using the latest version. This isn’t always possible for example if we submit an update to Envato and our update is in review while a new plugin version comes out, that version would have to wait for our next update.

If a plugin includes any major fixes, for example, a security issue, or a plugin breaking bug that prevents all functionality we update right away.

If a plugin update just includes minor bug fixes or improvements, then generally we wait to bundle that version until our planned update is ready to come out.

Hope this shed some light.
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.