Slider revolution not available on one page

i checked the web, but it always says i should add the slider though a menu. i can edit many pages and have the menu “slider settings above and below masterhead”, but i dont have it on some.

how to make the menu appear on all pages?

thank you in advance!

Hello René,

Thanks for writing in! Please be advised that the Slider Masthead Settings is only available to the pages. You cannot add it or that setting is not present on post items.

Best Regards.

thanks for the reply!

how do you know that one of the above screenshots is a page and one is a post. how do you differentiate that?

Hi René,

There are different options are available for Post and Page. By seeing the options shown in the screenshot Post and Page can be recognized.

Thanks

the problem is that the one page that doesnt have the menu options is a dublicate of the former, which does have the menu.

… and the webadress states that is actually a page and not a post. isn´t that proof that it is a page or am i wrong?

Hello René,

It is difficult to just guess based on the screenshots. To better assist you with your issue, please provide us access to your site instead. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.