Slider revolution not activated after theme update

Hi Guys,
I just updated my x theme and noticed the slider revolution is no longer activated - I tried activating it using a purchase code but haven’t had any joy. I read we shouldn’t have to activate the slider revolution if packaged with the theme? Can someone help please? My site is screwed atm

Hello @larry.olamiti,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please share website Login credentials (URL/Username/Password) in a secure note for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

Hi Prashant - I’ll send the details now

Prasant, I sent the details you requested but haven’t had a response from you?

Hello @larry.olamiti,

Apologies for replying late. I request you not to bump the ticket as the same goes back into the queue and that slows down the response time.

I tried the login details you have shared but I am it seems that the shared credentials are incorrect. Can you please recheck the login details? I am getting following error message. ERROR: Incorrect username or password. ERROR: Too many failed login attempts. Please try again in 1 minute.

In the mean time, please try and delete Revolution Slider from Plugins > Installed Plugins. After that please visit X > Validation > Extensions to install Revolution Slider and see how it goes. https://cloudup.com/cTNj-iwac5H

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.