Dear support,
I have already set full screen for the slider revolution but it is not 100% full height in my notebook browsers. It works well in my iphone so I have no idea why it happens. Could you please check for me?
Cheers,
Ken
Dear support,
I have already set full screen for the slider revolution but it is not 100% full height in my notebook browsers. It works well in my iphone so I have no idea why it happens. Could you please check for me?
Cheers,
Ken
Hi @kanken,
Thanks for writing in.
I have checked your site in my mobile device, Ipad, desktop and device tester. I could see that it is working well. Please share us details of the device that you are using.
Thanks.
Hi Nico,
Thanks for the checking. I have uploaded 3 photos in the dropbox on the 3 browsers I am using in Win 10. Also my colleague’s iMac also has the same problem. There should be some spaces below the centre button ( located at the bottom ). If you refer to the original sample link I sent you in the first message you can see the difference. Or could you please capture your desktop screen to me?
There is no problem in iPhone and iPad that’s why I want to see what’s happening.
Cheers,
Ken
Hello There,
Thanks for updating in! The slider is set to fullscreen and it is fullscreen. It does not fit in your laptop screen because of the header. You will have to add an offset container so that the slider will fit right in the screen even if you have the header. I can see that you have set 60 pixels but still this is not enough. Your header is 120 pixels high. Please use the offset container settings instead:
Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.
It works now. Really thanks.
You’re most welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.