Slider Revolution modal plugin error

Hi, I’ve been working on a client’s site, and they have specifically requested to have modal popups for details on their services.
https://tinyurl.com/y8uahsd6

Unfortunately, using revolution slider’s built in functionality has created a problem. If a user opens/closes a few popups, then comes back to one that they had opened before (usually after two or three new popups opened) the popup they came back to fails to load properly. (The popup appears, the navigation icons appear, but the images and text don’t load in until it is told to close.)

Would you be able to provide any insight as to why this is occurring?

Thanks very much.

Hello @optimumoffice,

Thanks for writing in! This issue could be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

• Testing for Plugin Conflict
  • Theme Update
  • Child Theme
  • CSS/JS Customization
  • Disabling Cache
  • Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel, thanks for the reply, I’ve tried deactivating every plugin besides Slider Revolution, with and without Xtheme active, and unfortunately the problem is persisting.

I’ll post another reply with temporary login details in just a moment.

Home @optimumoffice,

We have visited your site and follow the process you explained.
We found that the popup is coming for every time but some of those are not having the images. We also found that sometimes the popup load very late.

Also, you have mentioned that the problem persists without activating the X theme if so the issue is definitely not with our theme.
Still, if you need us to examine the site, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your site.

Give us access as you did for your live site.

Also please don’t forget to check the image URL(s) shown in the popup and the reasons for delay loading.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.