Slider Revolution modal not working after one modal is clicked on

Hello,

I have a “meet the team” section on this staging site.
There are portraits of three gentlemen underneath the “meet the team” title.
When a portrait is clicked initially, the team member’s bio opens up in a modal. If I close that modal, however, and try to open a new team member’s modal, the entire screen goes blank. Please test it out and let me know what I can do to fix this.

Thanks!

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for writing in, can you confirm that is the correct site URL? That page/section is built using a combination of Elementor and Revolution slider. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Friech,

Thank you for your response! The site is built with both Elementor and Slider Revolution, however, the modal popup for the three team members was built exclusively with slider revolution.

Hey @hellobird,

As my colleague said, we cannot support any 3rd party themes and plugins. Though Revolution Slider is part of our bundled plugins, we can only support it when using our products ( Pro, X, standalone cornerstone plugin). I also check your account and I don’t see that the URL you provided is associated with any license key.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.