Slider Revolution looks completely different when I save it and preview it

Hi,

I’ve attache two screenshots - How I want my revolution slider to look as shown in the editor, and then when I save that slider and open it up in my browser, the logo image is far smaller, and in a completely different position (It’s totally off center when I positioned it centrally in the SR editor). Also on mobile, it jumps up much higher than what I set it at.

Am I doing something wrong? Please advise, thanks so much!

Jamie

Hey Jamie,

Thanks for posting in! Regretfully the screenshots were not successfully added in your post. Could you please insert it again in your next reply? Or maybe you can give us access to your site and which slider to edit so we can take a closer look.

Cheers.

Update:

I have manage to check your slider and it turns out that your logo image is used as background image. Please edit the slider and change the “Background Fit” option.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.