Hi Support,
I have a strange issue with the slider on my homepage. It is a simple background image with three lines of text in the centre of the image. It works great on desktop, laptop and my Android phone. However, when I open the website on an iPhone 5 or iPhone 6 the text is offset to the left with only half of it visible. If you then close the Safari window and re-open it the text is centred okay. Likewise, if you turn the phone on it’s side the text centres itself and remains centred when you turn it back to portrait. My homepage is http://iconicity.com.au
Hey,
I have checked your site and all looks normal. Could you tell us how to reproduce it?
Hi @john,
I don’t do anything special to reproduce the issue. Just using an iPhone 5 and refreshing the page causes the issue every time.
Here is a screenshot from an iPhone 5 showing the effect. If I close and reopen Safari it is all centred okay. Then refreshing the page causes this:- http://iconicity.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/IMG_0622.png
Hello There,
Thanks for sending the screenshot. Your background image size should be set as cover. To know more about how you can create a fully auto responsive slider, please check out this video tutorial:
Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.
Thanks, that’s a great video. I found it earlier on YouTube. My background image was already set on cover so I don’t know why it doesn’t work. I also created a brand new slide from scratch. Even creating the background image again and yet I get the same issue!! But only on IOS devices.
Hi there,
I checked the case with my iPhone but could not reproduce the issue. I refreshed many times with the same result:

But anyway we will inform Revolution Slider developers regarding this case. Maybe they also have the issue reported to them.
Kindly stay tuned for upcoming releases of Revolution Slider from our side to improve the general quality of the extension. From what I see it should not be something related to your settings as every thing seems to be set correctly.
Thank you.
Okay, thanks for your help.
You’re welcome.