Slider Revolution issue on mobile

Hi there,

I have noticed that my slider rev. images are showing up on mobile without borders. This problem seems limited to the mobile view only.
I tried disabling various plugins and deleting old cache but to no avail.
I have noticed that slider revolution plugin could be updated, however from my understanding it is best not to and rather wait for theme updates via X.

Image 1 is the image in the slider missing borders. Image 2 is how it should display.

I look forward to some insight.

https://www.passionfp.com/blog/

Hi there,

I see a Javascript error on my browser console while checking your website which is caused by the ConvertPlus plugin. But as you said you checked the plugins already that seems to be not related to this.

I suggest that you check this video and make sure that you know how to add the slides which will be responsive to the Revolution Slider:

https://www.themepunch.com/faq/slider-revolution-responsive-tutorial-5-0/

I think the version of the Revolution Slider will not have the effect on this matter and if you incorporate the tips and tricks of the tutorial above you will be able to have the slider show the whole image all the time.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.