Slider Revolution is missing

Hi,
sorry for the inconvenience.
I don’t really know what is happend or i’ve changed something, but my slider isn’t show anymore and i can explain why.
Can you please take a look and told me what i did wrong?
If i have add another element to the section and i can see it, but i don’t relly understand where the slide is.

Thank you :frowning:

Hey @Leopart,

I’ve tried enabling different settings as suggested in https://www.themepunch.com/faq/troubleshooting-tips-for-5-0/ but the issue persists. I have not tried testing for conflicts because it is a live site. You will need to do that yourself. The instruction in the article. Let us know once the results of your test.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you @christian_y,
after i set the “Output Filters Protection” to “By Echo output” in the Problem Handlings, it work flawless.

Regards :slight_smile:

Glad you were able to resolve it :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.