Slider Revolution install crashes latest Cornerstone 2.1.6

Hi.

I’m building a site in address https://www.ravintolapikkutuhti.fi

I just installed X and CS after last night updates and tested them and everything worked ok. Then I installed Slider Revolution and Smooth Scroll, where Slider Revolution installing and especially activating took 2-3 minutes to active. After that Launching X or editing page via Cornerstone doesn’t work anymore. Only loading animation is visible and lasts forever.

I have already changed wpconfig.php memory allowances (256MB and max 512MB), also tried to unactivate all other plugins (only light speed cache in use, which is no unactivated).

Now I totally uninstalled Slider Revolution and even Smooth Scroll but I can’t get rid off the loading issue anymore.

I would have already provided my login and FTP details but cannot find any secure note button, at least when creating the topic (only “+Create Topic”) button is visible on lower left corner.

One more note, I managed to get things work and CS works UNTIL I try to install Slider Revolution. It stucks both X launch and CS launch (only spinning wheel is shown).

Hi There,

I turned off your cache plugin before re-installing revolution slider and everything worked fine.

Please see your home page.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.