Slider Revolution in tabs

Hello there,

Is is possible to use Slider Revolution in the tabs? I can’t drag the video element into either Tabs or Classic Tabs.

We would like to be able to use Slider Revolution and thumbnails. Please see the attached image.

Kind Regards,

Spencer

Hi Spencer,

Thanks for reaching out.
You can’t add any elements into the Tab content. But you can add the videos in two different ways. One, you can create the Global Block and add the video element into it and use the Global Block as shortcode into the tab content.

And another way, you can add the custom HTML video embed code into the tab content.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Can I use the Slider Rev shortcode in the content container?

I added it and the video seems to occupy the space but not appearing.

Please see the Videos tab here: http://odettel13.sg-host.com/virtual-tour/

Thanks!

Hey Spencer,

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check on your setup properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @marc_a

Thanks for getting back to me. Please see the credentials above :v:t2:

Kind Regards,

Spencer

Hey Spencer,

I check the page and found out that the issue is coming from the Revolution Slider settings. You added the full YouTube URL instead of just video ID.

You added this as video ID: https://youtu.be/N7Qud4TkzTs

And to correct your issue, it should be only N7Qud4TkzTs

You can also watch this video tutorial on how to get the video ID on YouTube.

Hope that helps.

Hi @marc_a,

Thanks for getting back to me. I fixed the ID and the video appears. However, it does not play:

I used a ThemeCo video - any idea why this is not playing when you click?

Kind Regards,

Spencer

Hey Spencer,

The video is just working fine! The reason why you think it is not working because if you check the video, it has a long introduction but when turning off the mute at the start, you can check that the video is really working.

Hope that helps.

Oh man, thanks @marc_a,

That is twice I have been caught out by that setting. I knew your video was fine as I have watched it :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Spencer

Hey Spencer,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.