Slider Revolution: How to Set Default Slider for Pages, Posts, CPT?

How do I set a default slider for pages, posts, and/or custom post types? I’m using the paid version of Slider Revolution.

On my website, I have to manually set the slider on pages & posts using “Slider Settings: Below Masthead” meta box. I would like to set a site-wide default slider for existing and new pages & posts, but still have the option to override the default using the meta box. Is there a way to do this via the interface or with code?

Thanks!

Hey @intermedia4web,

Regretfully, this isn’t a feature offered in X and Pro. It could be possible with custom development but this would be outside the scope of our support. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.