Slider Revolution Help

I am trying to add a full width slider to my home page. I have created the slider for full width and placed some images, however they do not show correct on the page when I load it. The site is ryanmillington.com I will add the login credentials after if you could please help me with the sizing of these images. Not sure what I am doing incorrect, but no matter what I try they do now show what I see if the layout.

Hi There,

It seems to load correctly on my end.

Can you describe your issue with more details?

Thank you

What is there now is just a section background image as I could not get the images in the slider to size correct. Unfortunately it is a live site so I can’t leave the incorrect sized images up for you to see live.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in!

Please check out this great tutorial of how you can create a fully auto responsive slider: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyuxFo-WBiU

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.