Slider Revolution Full Screen Issue

Hi, I created a full screen slide with slider revolution but I have a fixed left header and the slider does not start where the left header ends so the slider does not look centered
Screenshot: https://drive.google.com/a/acrossmediamarketing.com/file/d/0B00HY5SgNbnwSUo5NmtXQ0VYT1k/view?usp=sharing

How can I set the slider to be centered on the right side of the header? Make sense?

Thanks

Hi There,

The file on your google drive is not public

Please provide a URL.

Also if you choose full screen it will ignore the theme settings and that might be the issue.

Please chose standard instead.

Let us know how it goes

Thanks for the response. Actually the solution was to “Disable Force Fullwidth” under the slider settings. Thanks for the help.

Glad to know everything is sorted now! Thanks for writing back and sharing your solution for others who might find themselves in a similar situation. :slight_smile: