Slider Revolution + Essential Grid not working

Hi,

I have been using Essential Grid on my site and it worked fine, but I wanted to add a full width featured image below the masthead but above the sidebar so activated Slider Revolution. When I activated it though, the slider did not appear, and all of the Essential Grid content has disappeared as well. There is a blank space where the slider should be, but nothing where the grids formerly were.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! The Essential Grid and Rev Slider comes from the same plugin creator. They also shares some of the JS files. Please around the global settings in Rev Slider to make sure that when both plugin is active and displayed on the page, they will share the same resources.

Hope this helps.

Thanks. After some trial and error, I’ve got it working :slight_smile:

Hi @beyondthelamppost,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.