Slider revolution error

Hello,
I’ve created a revolution slider and I want to add it into my home page. I have chosen the slider revolution from the elements section however, it says that there is an error, and that the Alias cannot be found.
The slider works when I add either below or above the mast head so It’s probably a really simple thing I’m not doing.
Any advice is very welcome.

Kind regards
Dafydd

Hi Dafydd,

The error means the slider is not existing. Though if it is working on other places this seems weird. In case you have caching, that might be the reason. Try to clear cache and check again. If the issue persist, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • Slider with issue

All the best!