Ok so Ive just spent 2 hours searching tutorial and I cant find the answer to this simple slider plugin.
Why oh why is my slide being cropped? Why wont the slide look at it should do relative to the slides dimensions?

I have set the dimension sizes of my slides in the slider settings. And I set the responsive option to auto. Now the slides are not showing at all. What am I doing wrong please?
And why cant we upload screenshots here ?!?!?!?!?!
Hi,
Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.
Thank you.
Sorted.
Nevermind
Glad to hear that. Have a nice day! 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.