Slider Revolution - content disappeared

Hi,

I was in the process of creating a new slider and deleted the current one. I had it between the menu and main content. When I deleted the slider, everything on the home page disappeared. I could not find where the shortcode was placed which is why I deleted it, to create a new one.

The website is https://careercompasscanada.com. You’ll see the other pages are fine. If you need the login let me know.

THX

Hi there,

I have just checked your site and there seems to be content that is displaying on the homepage

Are you not seeing the same thing on your end? Kindly try to clear your cache and see if it fixes the issue.

Thank you.

My apologies, I had deactivated the plugin. I reactivated it to show you what I see.

Hi there,

Kindly try to make sure you have cleared all your cache through WP Fastest Cache.

Also, it seems that you are using an updated version of Cornerstone but you X version is quite outdated which might be causing a conflict.

Kindly try to update X as well so avoid incompatibilities.

Hope this helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.