Slider Revolution causing Content not to show up

I activated Slider Revolution yesterday and ran into issues with my content appearing on the homepage. You all had increased my PHP memory limit about a month ago for me, since I didn’t know how, so I don’t think that’s the problem. I can send you log in information but I can’t remember what FTP credential is so I can provide it to you. Thanks for any help you can give!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Upon checking, it seems that you have deactivated your slider revolution plugin, so that I could not see the issue.

I have tried to login to your WordPress back-end but it seems that your credentials are invalid.

ERROR: Invalid username.

Could you please confirm on your end? so that we can check your issue.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.