Slider Revolution - Can't Center Static Layer Text on Carousel Slider

Hi Guys,

As stated in the title, I have a carousel slider with a static text element on the Global/Static Layer.

I have tried using CSS and the Center buttons to make this layer stay centered, but it won’t no matter what I do.

Is there any way to make this text layer centered and static across all slides of my carousel slider?

Thanks So Much,

Adam

By the way, the static text layer is centered on mobile, but in order for it to be centered on desktop, I have to add margins (like 300px to the left side).

Hi,

Thanks for writing in!

You can actually re-position your layers based on screenwidth.

No need to add Custom CSS.

Kindly refer to the link below

https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slide-layers/#layercanvas

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.