Slider Revolution Below/Above Masthead not working

The Slider Revolution above masthead isn’t working.
The slider appears if you change the template so that it has Header, No Footer but I don’t want a header. The slider also works if I deactivate the “below masthead” setting and put the shortcode in the body of the page, but then you get a white space above and below which is not what i wanted.

Hi There,

Above Masthead is part of the header template. Yes, by default it will not work when using templates with NO HEADER. If you prefer a NO HEADER template then yes we need to use shortcode. The space I think is a blank paragraph tag because where you add the shortcode might be autop. We can remove that white space using CSS. Share the URL so we can check.

Hi,

  1. Yes we prefer the No Header template and it was working fine before upgrading X.
  2. I checked it and the white space is not a paragraph but it is from

@media all {
.x-container.offset {
margin: 2.75em auto;
}
}

so I will change that to 0 auto.

I actually have the same problem. I have upgraded to version 5.2.3. Revolution slider is not working if you choose a template without a header. It seems like a bug to me because it did work before. And it does not matter if you choose above or below the masthead.

My current work around is to make the header 0px and remove the logo. But that leaves a few pages without a header. Hop you guys can solve this.

Hi guys,

The masthead slider is part of the header, and without header, there will be no slider too. So the solution for no-header template is by adding the slider within the content in the very first section.

It may be working before since the header template parts are not combined in legacy templates yet (outside masthead).

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.