Slider Revolution - Before/After Slider

Have a before/after slider that is working perfectly on the Home Page, but when I copy the exact same block with code and put it on a different page it ceases to work. Can you advise what is blocking the before/after slider from showing when it is on a seperate page than the home page?

Hi Kimberly,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your admin credential so that we can check your back-end settings? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Not a problem, here you go.

Hi Kimberly,

Thank you for the login, I did everything I could but not able to figure out the issue. But since this is a live site I did not do a Testing for Plugin Conflict, which could possibly one of your plugin is causing the issue, please do a Testing for Plugin Conflict.

Also, just in the meantime while troubleshooting this issue, please deactivate your caching features, the WP Rocket, and SiteGround cache for a while.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Thanks for looking, but wouldn’t a plugin conflict block it from the HomePage as well?

Hello Kimberly,

It seems that the URLs are not fully replaced while moving the site from the HTTP to HTTPS that causes the Mixed Content issue [ HTTP and HTTPS ] blocking to load of the image of the slider
If you inspect the slide from the browser the image source loading from HTTP and your site URL contains HTTPS. Please have a look at the screenshot in the secure note.

You can also try out this arcticle on how to update the URLs when you are moving the sites.

I would also suggest you, go to the Slider —>Reupload the image and then save the slide.

Also, remember that the exact URL should be mentioned in Setting > General , WordPress Address and Site URL , including the protocol i.e HTTP/HTTPS.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Really appreciate all that information. Unfortunately, I made all those changes and no change to the Before/After Slider Page. Any more suggestions?

Hello Kimberly,

Please install the Search and Replace plugin. You need to do a search for http and replace it with the https.

Check out the secure note below.

Installed that plugin and processed that change in the Secure Note and it came back with 0 items to replace. Any other suggestions?

Hello Kimberly,

Recheck the Mixed Content and it is now resolved. I found out that there is a JS error on the Before and After page. I am seeing this in the console:

revolution.addon.beforeafter.min.js?ver=3.0.3:7 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined
    at new e (revolution.addon.beforeafter.min.js?ver=3.0.3:7)
    at window.RevSliderBeforeAfter (revolution.addon.beforeafter.min.js?ver=3.0.3:7)
    at Object.init ((index):811)
    at Object.window.RS_MODULES.callSliders (rs6.min.js?ver=6.5.3:38)
    at Object.window.RS_MODULES.checkMinimal (rs6.min.js?ver=6.5.3:38)
    at revolution.addon.beforeafter.min.js?ver=3.0.3:7
    at revolution.addon.beforeafter.min.js?ver=3.0.3:7
e @ revolution.addon.beforeafter.min.js?ver=3.0.3:7
window.RevSliderBeforeAfter @ revolution.addon.beforeafter.min.js?ver=3.0.3:7
init @ (index):811
window.RS_MODULES.callSliders @ rs6.min.js?ver=6.5.3:38
window.RS_MODULES.checkMinimal @ rs6.min.js?ver=6.5.3:38
(anonymous) @ revolution.addon.beforeafter.min.js?ver=3.0.3:7
(anonymous) @ revolution.addon.beforeafter.min.js?ver=3.0.3:clock7:

It is best that you contact the creators of the Before and After Revolution extension. They should have a better explanation of what is going on. I also did notice that you have purchased a separate RevSlider plugin license. You can go to the support desk of the Revolution Slider plugin for further assistance as well.

Thank you for you understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.