Slider Revolution and Essential Grid not Working

I had my home page running with many contents for several weeks. But today, I just changed the position of my contents in the page by moving sections/rows/contents up and down. Something like: Previously it was, Video Slider, text, still slider, image with text, and now I have repositioned to "Video Slider, Image with text, Still Slider, text, like that, and once I saved, the still slider stopped working including the essential grid.

This is the page: https://dev.theandibrand.com/ with Revolution Slider

Please note that, after opening the page, the still slider doesn’t work, but when I reload then it works where the Essential Grid, doesn’t work at all!! Also, when I have finalized and saved the changes on the demo website, it was fine for a couple of hours, then I made the changes on the live site, and instantly changing on the live, it stopped working. Then some moment later stopped working on the demo website as well. So I’ll include a login in a secure note for you to check.

I need urgent help please.
Thanks

Hello @alessandrorussino,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

I’ve cleared your style cache and its now working. You can also move the position of the sections without any problem.

The issue was due to V2 elements cache. I suggest you make it a habit to clear your style cache if you see errors on your site. This is one of the first steps of troubleshooting errors.

I also recommend you to deactivate WP Fastest Cache plugin, as the saved caches might cause to break your website.

Hope that helps.

Hi Jumar,

Thanks for the help. Yeah, I can see the page in my demo site is working now. I followed your instruction, cleared the Style Cache and deactivated the Faster Cache Plugin but not working on my live website. Here’s the home page of my published website: https://theandibrand.com/home-03/

It has all the contents including the Slider Revolution and Essential Grid, can you please check on your end? Also, please don’t remove any code or something without informing, if you want to test by removing some code, then please first keep a copy or inform first. The login for this live site is shared in the secure note.

I need help urgently on this.
Thanks again.

Hi There,

I’m sorry but the solution you gave and proccessed, didn’t solve anything, it’s my programer who fixed that the first time, that’s why your instruction didn’t fix my problem on the live site when I tried. Now we had a meeting and fixed it together.

For others help, it was the a3Lazy load plugin that was suddenly creating the problem. I have disabled it and now it’s working fine. Though it was working just fine before, and don’t know what happened suddenly that stopped working.

Thanks for your try.

Glad to hear it has been resolved! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.