Hi,
Since a few days, If I want to Add a slide, when I click on the Add multiple slide, nothing happened.
Also if I go to Add layer with an image… nothing’s happened too !
What can it be ?
Thank you !
Hi,
Since a few days, If I want to Add a slide, when I click on the Add multiple slide, nothing happened.
Also if I go to Add layer with an image… nothing’s happened too !
What can it be ?
Thank you !
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Please let us know how it goes.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.