Slider Revolution 6.1.3 Upgrade issues

Hi,
Since upgrading to Slider Revolution 6.1.3, there is an issue with line-height being set on a layer.

The text element line-height is being set to 25px, causing my text to overlapp/overlay. On the element I’ve tried explicitly setting the line-height but it looks like its being overridden at run time.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Eddie

Hi Eddie,

Thank you for writing in, that 25px line-height is not enough, your text font-size is 140px , the line-height should be greater than or equal to that, else your text/paragraph will overlap (when its wraping). Try to use a unitless value instead like 1.4, which will be multiple to the font size. So, that will be 140px * 1.4 = 196px

More details about line-height here.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hi, yes I appreciate that the line height is too small (it didn’t use to be an issue before the latest upgrade!) but what I can’t see is how to increase it.
My content is as follows:
h1 style=“font-size:10rem; color:#fff;line-height:1;”>RACE
SUSPENSION</h1

but the inline style is being overridden with line-height:25px.

If I modify it using the style attributes, it’s again ignored.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

Hi Eddie,

Please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks,

Hi Eddie,

I think it’s content conflict, I’m not sure about it as I’m more confused by version 6+. But please try this, instead of adding this content

<h1 style="font-size:10rem; color:#fff;line-height:1;">RACE<br />SUSPENSION</h1><br />

Just add this

RACE<br />SUSPENSION<br />

Now, let’s change the container to h1 like this

Then let’s apply the font size 140px and 140px line-height as well.

Hope this helps.

Hi,
Thanks for figuring this out - what you suggested has worked well for me!
All the best,
Eddie

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.