Slider Rev. & Essential Grid not working properly with Cornerstone

Hi there,

When Essential Grid or Revolution Slider is active, the Cornerstone plugin does not load. And if I disable the plugins to use Cornerstone, then when I activate them again, the pages where I was using the plugins lose all the content.

I’m using WordPress 4.9 | X Theme 5.2.5 | Cornerstone 2.1.7

Do you have any ideas on how to solve this inconvenience?

Thanks!

Hi There,

Make sure you are fully updated.

Also would mind adding this in your wp-config.php located at the root directory of your site.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line

/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Here you have a video tutorial in any case:

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks

Hi, Joao.

Many thanks for your support.

I decided to use the Pro version and its working properly now.

Cheers!

Glad this is now sorted out and thank you for updating us.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.