Slider photo slideshow

Hi there, this question is about the slider element in cornerstone which allows you to create photo slide shows. I’m wondering if there is an easier way to create slide shows and REARRANGE PHOTOS. I have to insert photos one by one into the slide show and then once I have about 50 photos, its almost impossible to rearrange them. I have to count backwards or forwards to determine what number photo the photo is in the order of photos and then drag it to where I want it to go through trial and error. It’s just so inefficient and clunky.

It would be so much easier if I could view all the photos on one page and rearrange them like that. Does this exist???

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I certainly understand your issue. There is a way for you to arrange the photos. Please do this:
1.) Go to your Posts section in WordPress and hover on the post that you need to re arrange the photos.
2.) Click the “Edit” link to edit the post.

3.) When you are in the Post Editing screen, find the “Add Media” button and click it:

4.) Once the “Add Media” popup screen will display go to the “Media Library” tab and make sure to load the images that is only uploaded in that post.

This will allow you to view the images that you have uploaded and attached to that post. These are also the images that will display in the slider.

5.) Click on the image and drag it to the order that you wanted.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.