Hi,
I have a slider with four slides, but it’s not displaying on the live page. It is displaying in the content builder. How can i fix this?
Best,
Johan
Hi,
I have a slider with four slides, but it’s not displaying on the live page. It is displaying in the content builder. How can i fix this?
Best,
Johan
Hello Johan,
I Went to performance > purge all cache
And now it works, please clean your browser cache and test it again.
Thank you
Hi,
I tried doing the same as you, as well as clearing my own cache. Unfortunately, this hasn’t helped. I’ve tried from several browsers as well.
I’ve figured out that the header is causing a lot of javascript conflicts. We have an old Pro installation, that we’ll update soon.
Thanks
I have updated the theme, deleted all cache on server and my browser. re-saved the header, but i’m still not seeing the slider. I know it’s an issue with the header builder, because when disabling the header, the teacher slider shows.
Could you please try and help?
Hi Johan,
Jquery errors on the console are pointing to custom JS code on GLOBAL JS. Please try to remove those custom code and then try again.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.