Slider Not Clicking With Image

on example page https://mattt45.sg-host.com/used-equipment/2014-toyota-8fgu25-63762/. the main top product slider is set click scroll by slide ,but when i click it seems like its trying to pull the image in the slider and not doing anything.

How do i make the slider click drag with a full width image in the slider?

Hello @allcal,

Thanks for writing in! Are you using a Looper to get those images? You can use the builtin Woocommerce Product Gallery element to display the product image gallery.

Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 6.50.29 AM

If you want something custom, you may have incorrectly set up your looper or the Image element’s source that is why the image is not displaying anything. We would love to check your settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Its a looper in the slider. Everything is correct in the looper and the display of the images. Its a specific question about the slider click. If i use the slider and make the image the background image, the drag works correctly. If I add an image element in the slide, i can’t click the slide to drag. It seems like its clicking the image, instead of the slide. Is there a way around that?

I need the image element because the slider will have many different sizes images that I want the slider to dynamically change the height on which is does as long as its an image element .

Hello @allcal,

If you use the Image element make sure to disable the Link Option.

The Link Option will create issues with the Slider Interaction.

Best Regards.

The link is not active on the image. I made a staging site with nothing on it. I added the deafult inline sider with a drag interaction. The top slider has as an image in each slide. The bottom has a background image. The top slide will not drag when clicked on desktop, the bottom slider does drag on desktop.

How can i have a slide with an image element be able to drag. *Note, i want the image element because the images will have differnt heights and needs to be adaptive.

https://mattt61.sg-host.com/slider/

Hey @allcal,

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check on your setup properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Credential attached.

Hello @allcal,

You can add a DIV element next to the Image element and position it as absolute.

This way, the top layer will be the DIV and not the Image element.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Nice! Creative fix. Thanks.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.