Hello,
I am having a problem with getting my slider navigation to work properly. Below is the image of my slider. When I’m on the second set of slides, and click the previous/back arrow, it goes to the third set of slides instead of the first. Can I change this behavior? Thank you!
Hello @m_kraft,
Thanks for writing to us.
To help you with your concerns, we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details
- WordPress Login URL
- Admin-level username and password
- Exact page URL
You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts
Thanks
Hello @m_kraft,
I reviewed your slider settings and noticed that the Previous button currently has the data-x-slide-next custom attribute. Please replace it with data-x-slide-prev as shown in the screenshot below.
Hope it helps
Thanks
Perfect, that fixed it! Thank you so much. I’m not sure why that attribute was there.
Did you copy element styles between the prev and next buttons? That’s likely it.


