Slider (Inline) - stretch Slide width to fit image while keeping uniform height?

Good morning,

I have a slider (Slider Inline element) with various different logos, some are quite short and wide, and my client would like them to all be the same height, with each container stretching widthways to accomodate the logo width.

How can this be achieved?

Hi @Aidenwebb,

Thanks for reaching out.
It seems that the Height of the Slider Container is set to Adaptive, please check by setting it to Static as shown in the given screenshot.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi

I don’t seem to have this option.

I’m on version 9.1.4 of X theme and 6.1.4 of Cornerstone

Hello @Aidenwebb,

Set the “Autoplay” option to “Interval” first so that the Height option will appear.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi Ruenel,

Setting the autoplay to Interval does not show the Height option.

Hello @Aidenwebb,

To better assist you with your issue, please provide access to your staging site instead so we can investogate further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks Ruenel

I’ll add details to this note.

Hello @Aidenwebb,

Do you want it to display like this?

• See the secure note for the screenshot.

Please watch this video demo:

• See the secure note.

Thank you.

Thanks Ruenel,

That’s a step in the right direction and I’ve applied the changes to centre each logo in each box.
The client would like all images to have the same height, bounded by the vertical height of the Slide element, rather than bounded by the horizontal width of the slide element.

EG “Amesbury Town Council” being the same height as the “Abri” logo, with the slide container stretching horizontally to accommodate the extra width.

Hey @Aidenwebb,

Your staging site is no longer available. Please put it back online so we could check if it’s possible.

Thanks.

Apologies Christian.

I’ll add a secure note for the URL you can use for testing

Hello @Aidenwebb,

We have here this screenshot:

Do you want to have equal width and height for the slides? If that is the case, you need to set the Slides option to “Paged” and NOT “Auto”

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.