Slider in pro header not showing?

I have new staging site, pretty much everything is default.
I make simple slider.
I used the hero template for header.
Added the content area, instead of image for the and put the slider tag.

the little spin icon shows, but no slider?

what to do?

thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have logged in and I was able to resolve the issue. It is because your slider layout is set to auto and because of that, the slider wasn’t able to initialize and has only a height of zero.

Changing the slider layout to Fullwidth resolves the issue.

Please check your site now.

thanks!
i see that its working now :slight_smile:

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

Hi there,

Kindly open up new threads for additional questions as it will help us to focus on each issue and give you a better support which you deserve. Having a long threads makes the maintaining job harder and also it will be harder for the other customers to find the correct information if they have similar issues. You are always welcomed to reply to this thread to follow up the same question.

To answer the 1st question, you need to go to the header builder and change the bar from Absolute to Relative to force the rest of the content go below the header and not behind it.

We will be more than glad to answer the rest as soon as you open up separate threads for each.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.