I am wondering if you could help me
at www.modbury.church, I want to try and insert a slider in the header section above the menu items, but I can’t see how to do this. I am probably missing something obvious.
Any advice much appreciated
thanks
A
I am wondering if you could help me
at www.modbury.church, I want to try and insert a slider in the header section above the menu items, but I can’t see how to do this. I am probably missing something obvious.
Any advice much appreciated
thanks
A
Hi there,
Thanks for posting in.
I checked the code and looks like it’s already added, except it triggers error which is why it’s not displaying. Would you mind providing your admin and FTP login credentials in a secure note? Looks like this is also a custom code since Pro doesn’t have masthead slider when the custom header is active.
Thanks!
Hello There,
Thanks for providing the information. The page has a JS error:
Uncaught ReferenceError: setREVStartSize is not defined
This can be when the Include RevSlider libraries globally option on under Slider Revolution > Global Settings will be turn ON. I went ahead and did it. Your slider is now displaying.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.
Hello and thank you for your post. I am sorry, but i have clearly not explained properly what I meant - apologies.
What I was trying to do was in relation to the Header Menu Bar I wanted to insert a small slider above the actual menu items and move the menu items container down onto a second row.
Is there a way to do this please?
As an example www.modburyteam.org
Hi there,
Thank you for the clarification, as you use the Pro Theme and you use the Header Builder. You need to go to Pro > Launch > Header and select the header that you have on your website.
Then add a Bar to the header and drag it to be the first item. Add a container and inside the container add a Text Element.
Then go to Revolutions Slider slide in question and click on the arrow icon of the slide and select the Embed item and copy the shortcode:


Then Paste the shortcode to the text element in the header. I added a Test Header for you. Please add a Test Page and assign that header to see the result.
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.