Slider: image center vertical

Hi,

I’m using the stacked slider in full width of the screen, but I’ve inserted a max height of the column in which the slider is inserted (600px).

The slider consists of 3 slides with an image in each. No matter what I try, I can’t get the images to center vertically. They will stay at the top.

Is it possible to center the image vertical in the native slider?

Hello @Kobber,

Thanks for writing in! In your Slide element, enable the Flexbox option and set the Horizontal and Vertical to the “Center” .

if this is not helping, please provide us a link to the page where we can find the slider or allow us to log in to the site so that we can check your element settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel

Thanks that worked. I tried the same thing yesterday and that didn’t worked - maybe a caching issue ;).

Just a thougt: It would have been a lot easier if it was possible to control the height on the slide container element. If you have - let’s say 10 slides and you have to adjust height and flexbox settings for each slide… that’s a bit time consuming ;).

You are most welcome, @Kobber.
Kindly play around with the Flexbox settings in the Slider Container so that the height of your slides will all be the same.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.