Hello guys and gals. I get very confused using Slider Revolution and hoping someone can help me out a little with this. I am trying to replicate something along the lines of zackattackracing.com that they have at the top going onto RyanMillington.com I can never get sizing and no borders correct when creating these. Thank you in advance!
Hi There,
You mean you want the first section (car image) to take up the entire above fold? If so, please set your sections paddings to 0.
Then add this on your section’s STYLE field.
height: calc(100vh - 90px);
Hope it helps,
Cheers!
I only have the image in section 1 there temporarily. I want to add a slider there instead, however can not figure out the sizing and settings to get the slider to fill the section.
Hi There,
First set your slider layout as Full screen (https://prnt.sc/fqplpk)
Then add a .masthead, #wpadminbar on the Increase/Decrease Fullscreen Height field to offset the height of the header and wp-adminbar (https://prnt.sc/fqpm8h).
Hope it helps,
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.