Slider element styling

Good day Support,

I’d like to customize the style of the slider element on the site https://drizakurology.co.za/

Can you please provide me with the CSS to change the following:

  • Slide background (I’d like it to be transparent)
  • Navigation arrow style (I’d like to remove the circle container and only show the arrows, also increase the arrow size)

Please let me know if you require login details.

Best regards,

Hey,

We can`t provide any CSS to change these things because you’re using an image as a slider and we can’t change the background from images. So, I recommend you to install de Slider Revolution in Dashboard > X > overview

In the revolution slider, you`ll have many options of arrows, just check here: https://www.themepunch.com/faq/change-the-navigation-arrow-in-the-slider/

Hi @john, I’m not referring to the revolution slider at the top of the page, but rather the slider element further down the page which will show various patient testimonials.

I’m sure I must be able to change the CSS for this element.

Please advise.

Thank you for clarifying.

Please add the following code to Theme Options CSS

.x-flexslider ,.flex-direction-nav a.flex-next, .flex-direction-nav a.flex-prev {
   
    background: none;
}

Hope it helps!