Slider Element - Slider doesn't play in order

Hi,

I am using the Stacked Slider… but it doesnt play in order. Not sure what I am missing…these are my basic setting. I am expecting it to play 1,2,3…but it plays 1,3,2

Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 11.47.10 AM

Hello Riceman,

Thanks for your writing in!

You can try this setting:

If the order is still jumbled, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your slider settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Regards.

I dug a little deeper… and it seems that the slideshow auto plays in order…but the prev/next buttons both operate as #prev. So, the #prev works as it should… but #next operates as #prev. This is what was confusing me. Is there a simple solution I am missing? Or will you need access? Happy to give access if you need it.

Hello Riceman,

Did you make any changes to the Slide Navigation? It should have the custom attributes with the following:

Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 7.30.32 AM

Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 7.30.41 AM

Kindly give us access on a secure note so that we can check your slider settings.

Cheers.

Thanks! that was it. I copied styles and didnt realize that would also be copied. Now it is working fine.

Hi Andrew,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.