Slider display issue in cornerstone editor showing multiple slides at ones

In the backend editor of cornerstone I have a strange display issue with a stacked slider. All slides are displayed at the same time. Only when scrolling through several times do they disappear and only one is displayed again. Fortunately, this display issue does not occur in the frontend!

screenshot_ 2024-01-23 um 08.25.11

pro version 6.4.9

Hello @Regnalf,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked the slider on my localhost test installation and it seems it is working fine on my end. It might be the issue of the browser cache or any browser extension causing the issue. I have tested on the Pro version 6.4.9, WordPress version 6.4.2, Google Chrome version 120.0.6099.234, and PHP version 8.2.4. I would suggest you please clear your browser cache and recheck it.

Thanks

I have tried everything you mentioned, but the issue is still there.

As long as it doesn’t appear in the frontend, no problem. When I find the reason I will post it again.

Hey @Regnalf,

There could be a conflict on the page while you are in the builder. You may need to check any broken HTML or JS script presets on the page. It would also help if you could check your browser console while you are in the builder.

Cheers.

So I don’t know if it’s related, but this is an error that appears in the console.

screenshot_ 2024-01-25 um 07.31.53

Hey @Regnalf,

Thanks for updating in! It is best that you provide us with your WP access so we can double-check. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Credentials are posted. You can find the slider directly on the start page.

Hey @Regnalf,

Please edit your component and make sure to add a background color to your Slider element.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

The reason for the transparent single slider is that I want to have the complete background of the slider container in a color gradient that should not move.

And as already written, everything works as expected in the frontend. Only in the backend you have to let the slider run through once so that the duplicate entries disappear.

Hello @Regnalf,

I believe that this is a conflict between the slider and the builder. I will forward this to @Charlie our developer for further investigation.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.